Jun 18, 2012

We're going to Ibiza...

Me and Amy in the best outfits of the year...
Lot's pf things going on right now, and I am not ready to blog about it, but I'm just not a very happy camper... BUT the unhappiness and tears wer interupted by an intraleauge game this weekend... We parted Stockholm Rollerderby into two teams, and bouted. Since we are quite few, we invited two girls from Black River Rebels to play on a team each.
Everyone did an mazing and fantastic job, and I could not be any more proud of Stockholm Rollerderby and the people that play, reff, NSO and volonteer... We are all amazing!

Our team had a charter/Venga Boy/Ibiza theme, and it was HILLERIOUS - who said you cannot wear redicoulous clothes and do a great job. I still find myself walking around singing "we're going to Ibiza" to myself. I had so much selftanner in my face I looked dirty... maybe I was dirty... and a bright coral lipstick, that I can't belive I actually paid for... but totally WORTH it! Oh, and I jammed, twice...

I am so happy and proud to see that all our rookies have exceeded my expectations, and are becomming really skillfulled derbyplayers... My team won by a small margin....

No comments:

Post a Comment