Jun 21, 2012

Going North.... for MIDSUMMER

And Husse told me the theme for Midsummer is beach... I am ready... 
So it's how it always is... I am terrible at planning for the actual Midsummer: because I'm never home for it! I really am not! Last year I was coaching a bootcamp in Germany, and the year before that, I was in Phill, skating at the EastCoast Extravaganza with Gotham (my first bouts with the Allstars).
And the year before that... hm... EastCoastExtraVaganza with Rat City... yeah... I live a rought life... So rollerderby has really gotten in the way of celebrating midsummer... but this year... we will be REAL Swedes... and sicne I been a little distracted by different reasons... I totally did a terrible job of packing... I did remember outdoor wheels for Husses girlfriend - and she's bringing me a DRESS for midsummer and a bikini for whenever...
I guess things will sort themselves out... I might need this break from Stockholm! We'll see how it all goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment