Oct 31, 2010

Happy Halloween and thoughts on moving...

(Sunshine skate this, and now she is scared of me...)

I'm still feeling sick, but better, and Sunny and her girlfriend are here, and they are somewhat committed to the dressing up part... and I guess I could be buying into it, if I wasn't feeling so slow and tired... But you know, you cannot always be on top of it all.. But I guess I will take a shower and then maybe I will feel a little more up to it!

Listing to ''Hello Saferide'' and bopping my head... Malou found us a place in Copenhagen, so I guess it is really happening, I'm moving to Scandinavia... After seven years in US, I'm finally moving back to Europe, it is a really odd feeling. How will I really feel about it when I'm there, I don't know anyone in Copenhagen, really... except for Malou!

5 comments:

  1. Jag är bara en bro bort hjärtat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will get to know us!
    It is a strange feeling moving back to europe i did it myself after six years in the states, there will be somewhat of a culture shock and everything is small here :0) and the no service sucks!!! But after a while it get's a lot better.
    Can't wait to have you here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ha
    yeah... what am I to do when there is no take-out food after 11pm... and no 24/7 grocery stores??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Säger som Mirijam - bara en bro bort. 12 minuter, 10 om du tar tåget till svågertorp. Knappt 3 låtar på en bra playlist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 5 för mig då, jag lyssnar ju på punk

    ReplyDelete